Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Sister


 
This is my sister, Connie. She has been there for me through thick and thin. She has gotten me through some of the toughest. If I didn't have her to turn to, I don't know what I would've done. She was there when I got my heart broken for the first time. She allowed me to vent and she was my shoulder to cry. She also gave me advice that helped me. She was there for me, along with my husband, when I was facing my miscarriage. My sister would never let anything bad happen to me. Especailly if she can prevent it from happening. And even when I go through something we couldn't prevent, she always lets me know she loves me and that she is always there for me. There aren't many big sisters that would allow their little sister to pack up their stuff and move in with them. Mine let me, twice. The above picture was taken at my "small" wedding on June 24. She helped me find the dress, she curled my hair, and she did my make-up. Then to top it off, she took pictures for us. Not just the wedding pictures, but she also did mine and Zakk's engagement pictures. I guess I'm lucky to have an older sister, because not only do I have a sister, I have a best friend for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment